Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thinking of New Beginnings

Had a big round of laughter with the save the trees comment of one of our Directors... Not really something rib-tickling but given the circumstances at how it was used... Ok, it was used to prove a point in an i-told-you-so fashion... Save the trees - I totally agree... The rest of the content... Maybe given time I might budge...

Speaking of saving the trees, we were able to consume less paper in this year's annual report... and it seems that compared to the previous year's discomfort... this was one big improvement... At least, we weren't bothered by unresolved issues up to the last minute... and the corrections were mostly "dui qi" - it's mandarin for align... one of the few words I learned this year... Xie Xie Christine!!!

Glad that's over... It's been my sixth annual report ... and there's a part of me that hopes that it's my last... The busy times ends with the annual report but this year seem different... I'm craving for new beginnings... I've done so much already... even far beyond what is expected and what is appreciated... and I'm not sure that aside from increasing stress marks due to numerous day by day problem, I still have something to look forward to...

So enter new beginnings... Though it's something I want, I haven't really had the time of day to dwell on this matter... nor probably would want to entertain some thoughts... All I know that I need sometime to dwell on the finer side of life before really pursuing a clear direction... and the finer side it is... with a trip with family to Bohol in two weeks from now, business and pleasure trip late April in Singapore and another trip to Bora with friends come first of May...

Whenever I have thoughts like this is, I usually end up with the do nothing syndrome... and at times, I end up fine and the rest of the time, I end up looking back... and lucky me that even though there may be some tinges of what could have been, I'm have still content with where I am... Timing, really plays a huge part and given that the whole world have taken steps back, it really takes courage to take giant strides towards a new direction... Will get there sometime... though it's tempting to take a mini-breather and instead just end up doing nothing... but REST...

New beginnings... I just wonder if it's my nature to look for new beginnings... At times, it's easier to just have a reboot than figuring out some complicated puzzle that gets bedazzling by the minute... Well, the harder way out isn't always the better way... and not all those who tries the hardest, always win or gets the prize... That's just how things revolve, not always as we wished but always as it is meant to be (So it shouldn't be an A... LOL)...

Thinking of new beginnings... definitely!!! What's next??? A step at a time should be fine as of now... =>

Excess Inkblogs: Since I'm doing nothing relevant had fun with a mandarin website where you can generate your chinese name. I ended up with Ran Fu Rui (pronounced Ran Fu Rei). It's just a randomly generated name based on your Surname, Characteristics, Name and Birthday. This is just for fun and I'm not really adopting it... I'm still Franc Ramon by any language... hehe...

...

No comments: