Monday, March 09, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday to Me...

It's my Birthday and so far I've received greetings via SMS, YM, Facebook and Friendster... Thanks really... Appreciate the thought...

Spent my bday at the office... and just remembered the idea that given the profession I have... it would have been nice being born on a different month... laging busy season natatapat... hehe... Come to think of it, maybe a different profession would have been better... hehe...

Of course, the busy season also brings a lot of pent up frustrations... Ok, it's the peak time again for annual report and as things are, it look to be a difficult trip for me and Jing for the finalization... Must reserve patience for that trip...

Anyway, just have to be thankful that there are friends and well wisher that remembered me on this day... though syempre pwede pa naman humabol yung iba kasi di pa tapos yung day... hehe.... =>

No comments: