Saturday, March 14, 2009

Half Way

It's half way into the month and I'm cramming to pack my stuff for our business trip to Taipei tom... Annual Report... Tough times again... I just hope that we finish on time and patience still intact... It's always a harder time after each passing year... For one, the disclosure requirement has been increasing... come to think of it... does anybody still understand the financial statements with all those disclosures... Have to live on the comfort that... I still can decipher the relevant information hidden inside those volumes of disclosures...

First part of the month was the easier and more festive (birthday... hehe)... and the past week has been light with a few minor disturbances... I remember that Thursday afternoon that I had my mind set on early evening Spa... only to be caught at the last minute for some changes in the Annual Report... Shortly, I'll be taking offense on why some factions insist that we do the encoding soon... I still am in awe why this has been an issue since last year...

At least, I finally had my Spa this afternoon... my good deed in helping a friend wrap up his Strama... Hopefully, this would be the last strama I get to do for friends... After all, my friends should all be done with their MBA as of now... At the very least, I get to practice my financial forecasting skills... Also, helped another friend do some of her chores for the day before heading to this moment...

Now... I'm in the middle of packing my stuff for Taipei... I hope I don't miss up on things I have to bring... 1) Clothes... check... 2) HP Mini... check... 3) Canon S3 IS and Sony T77... check... 4) Old annual report... check 5) Files... check ... 6) Toiletries... on going... 7) Calculator... Where'd I place that... hehe... 8) Passport and Visa... Check... 9) Razr V9 and 6300... Check and most important of all, Patience (I hope that there's still enough left)... Wait... Should I bring my PSP and Ipod Touch... Hmm... As if there'll be so much free time... hehe...

Fingers crossed and hoping for a smoother finalization.... It's always not good feedback at this time of the year... You can always check in my blogs from previous years... that this are not the best time of my year... but we'll see... =>

No comments: