Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Three-kets

Three tickets... One leads me to work (of course, partly vacation) and two is purely vacation...

Ticket One... leads me to the AGM in Singapore (I'm definitely gonna be grilled again)... This is a tough report to present, as always... but the on the bright sunny side is that I get to see my inaanak Jarren and spend some time with my Singapore friends...

Ticket Two... leads me to the natural beauty of Puerto Princesa in Palawan... It's gonna be a 4 day trip with SGV Pals (Arlyn, Rommel, Mike, Cathy and Me)... Ruth and Anna, it's not to late to catch up... We need your vacation expertise to have a grand time...

Ticket Three... leads me to a land down under... a 10 day vacation, which I still haven't gotten permission but I guess it's the break I've been craving for since last year... May should be my lightest month in terms of workload... and worse comes to worst, the ticket is rebookable...

How about a fourth ticket??? A possibility with a due diligence upcoming in Cambodia... but as of now, three-kets is a more viable idea...

As for this moment, I need to muster enough focus to finish everything (we haven't really gotten any headway for our preparations for AGM) but things will be done in time... there's just hardwork in between...

No comments: