Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Much Needed Dip

Finally, was able to hit a pool last Sunday via a visit in a small resort in Baraoas, Naguilian, La Union with Family... The heat wave has been at its peak as of late and dips like this is always welcome...

At the end of it all, I feel tired and weary... hmm.. let me retrace the factors... a bus ride home (comfortable deluxe bus)... waking up early (work all week, Saturday at Cemetery and Sunday at Resort) and a not so comfortable bus trip back (deluxe trip was fully booked)... Then there's all the cramming for tax returns... though the cool Baguio climate was prevalent during the weekend... Too bad wasn't able to maximize my sleep...

Yesterday, I had to rush a financial statement in time for the filing... (hehe... it reminds me of the busy seasons in SGV... ) and at least, it was finished on time... As soon as I got home. it's sleepyhead time... ZZZZZZZ

No comments: