Sunday, February 03, 2008

Wacky Weekend Break

Wacky Weekend Break... doesn't really intend to be what it seems... but to cut the narrative... It's Ryan's Baby Wacky Chirstening where I served as a godparent together with so many others... Ryan, Bobot, H, Roy and Jing are now my kumpare and kumare... hehe...

The baptism was at 10 am... arrived together with Jing and H a little bit just in time for the ceremony... and to our surprise, there's so many sets of godparents... Wacky's one lucky kid on Christmas and birthdays... Reception was at Jade Garden in Timog... Nice watching how Bobot's youngest is scared of Jing... hehe...

After a while of eating and merriment... it was a time to call it an afternoon...

Welcome to the Christian world Wacky!!!


Photos


Excess Inkblogs: Pamper yourself afternoon...

Since it's still early in the afternoon... I decided to pamper myself with a nice workout at fitness first (cycling)... and massage at skinline... I really wanted to pamper myself since I've been handling enormous amount of stress (free of charge up to now...)... but still have my stress ball on my side and there's something I can learn from this... =>

No comments: