Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Missing the Outside World

It's been a turbulent week and a half already and the tides don't seem to be at my side at least for the next few more weeks... but hey, it's all in a days work... Smooth sailing it never was... but I never really expected an easy path...

Through all this, I'm so transparent... every emotions is obvious for me... I'm not a chameleon when it comes to masking my emotions... but it shouldn't be a drawback after all... All I know is that...

There will be times that I won't be rational, to make up for the time I never reacted...
There will be times that I'm packaged with a scowl, to make up for the time I refuse to budge...
There will be times that I appear distracted, to make up for the time I was too focused...
There will be time that I'd be full of emotion, to make up for the time that I acted like a lifeless robot...

There's always time for everything and I guess, we traverse different mindset... there's always a breaking point but the thing is... there is always a mending point, as well... Anyway, time to drop the melodramatic mode...

Right now, I'm missing the outside world... I've been so caught up with deadlines and worries that I've been stuck in my anti-social shell for probably the whole month now... I just realized that I am now moving around in smaller circles... Though no regrets really, I'm just used to going around larger circles... so there comes again the notion of time... It's a time to suffer a bit and soon it'll be time to celebrate(My bday soon).... and then it'll be travel and vacation time again...

Simple concept suddenly rushed in my mind, when today sucks, there's always tomorrow to look forward to... =>

No comments: