Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Tide is Turning...

After feeling that the odds has been stacked against me, I finally had a spate of good luck yesterday. After an exhausting plant tour from Bataan and Subic, I ordered coffee at Starbucks on my way home... and wahlah... my receipt had a randomly selected wordings that if I fill up an online survey, I would have a free coffee... survey done... free coffee this morning... yehey!!! The plant tour was also a nice break since things were a bit tense in treasury yesterday... hehe...

I'm not really one to rely on fate even if at times, I have to surpass several struggles which have consistently come my way at the most improbably times... all I know is that, there is a task at hand and luck or no luck, there can never be excuses... but only an accomplished goal waiting to happen...

A free coffee was a welcome treat... and a reminder that even at tumultuous times, there's still a little twist of fate that can alleviate the struggle... The tide is turning... or so i hope... =>

No comments: