Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Feisty Me....

Yesterday, was an emotionally heavy day for me... heavy thinking about "is it worth it? stuff" had me exploring other alternatives which I have ignored before... I'll always have a feisty side in me... someone who'll fight when I feel that there is something not fair...

That's me, I'm not someone to ask for the moon... all I want is my fair share of the pie... no more, no less... so when I feel that things are not just then I'd go out of my way to make things right... and I know, people don't always mean what they say or at least, defer what they promise... but then again, despite my mild mannered ways, I do know how to assert what I want... and I'll make things right even if it's the last thing I do....

Never promise something you can't keep... It's not sincere... but the good part of the emotional struggle was that I was able to open myself to a future which I failed to see... and no matter how it unravels... I'm bringing my "so be it" attitude with me... I guess, that'll do for now... we all have our battles to conquer...

No comments: