Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Venetto Dinner


Met up with SGV friends Sharon and Macoy for Sharon's Birthday Dinner at A Venetto yesterday. While I get to meet Sharon often, it was quite some time since I last saw Macoy. A nice dinner to quench our cravings for pizza and pasta. After a while of not being in Avenetto, it sure reminded me that they serve great pizza and pasta here at an affordable price.
.
Nice chat at dinner and went on to shop a bit. It's Christmas soon and finally, had felt a little itch to shop for gifts. The Christmas bug has bitten me too late. Sharon went home at past 9 pm but Macoy and I continued to shop til past 11 pm. That reminds me, I need to continue my Christmas shopping today...
.
Received an SMS from Sharon later that Yohannce liked my gift. Yehey, Yohannce liked my gift!! It's always nice to be a appreciated even coming from a 2 1/2 year old Yohannce.
.
The dinner was suppose to include FAA, but he was suppose to have a partners meeting, which eventually got cancelled... so funny thing when I texted him, he was on his way to Batangas already... Next time Boss!!! =>

No comments: