Thursday, December 06, 2007

Tough Times... Over!!! =>

I can now safely say that I survived another board meeting... and things did go during the actual board meeting... I wasn't grilled much with the financials... but I owe that to my new found strategy of limiting my answers... less talk means less mistake...

It could have been smooth from the start but I lost one key manager to a better opportunity abroad and had to I also had to assume some finance and treasury functions lately... This transition had made things a lot tougher... revisiting almost everything during turnover of the balance sheet to Jing... but on a good side, I was finally able to have a decent review of the balance sheet since I've been more focused in reviewing the income statement as of late.

It's been a really heavy transition but I'm sure glad that Jing, is more of a friend to me than a colleague so it made all those overtime a bit more fun... Thanks Jingy Bear!!! Let's go to Kopi Rotti again... hehe... We'll be spending more fun times soon with Rondzter back from Australia for a few weeks... Rondz, let's go to Baguio na!!! hehe...

I know it's gonna be the peak of the busy season soon... but the important thing is that soon is not today yet so might as well have fun... => Friends, I'm back to my carefree and relax mode... See you around during the next few days... =>

No comments: