Monday, December 31, 2007

My First Long Drive to Baguio


Finally, after more than a year of driving, I had found the chance to drive the distance to Baguio myself... and it was exceptionally fulfilling... It took me about 6 hours excluding the stop over in NLEX, Isdaan and in Pangasinan going to Baguio...

EDSA was moderate, NLEX was smooth... Pampanga, Tarlac and Pangasinan were low on traffic and the climb to Marcos Highway was extremely challenging (we had a slow bus ahead of us who doesn't want to be overtaken... hehe)...

The stopover in Isdaan is great... the structures are big.... the ambience was nice... the food was great... and since there was so many people that day, unfortunately the service was slow... and the prices are reasonble...
.
I never really got to appreciate how long the road back home was until after this trip... and of course, the next challenge is getting back to Manila... which should be easier... I hope... but now back to my new year break... =>

No comments: