Monday, June 25, 2007

Designated Driver


Started on the eve of Saturday, been tucked in the car for the whole weekend... Had to leave office early at 6 pm on a Friday to pick up my sister at the apartment and my Uncle Oca at Dusit Hotel for Dinner at Estepa Residence in Sucat, Paranaque... After dinner and a lot of chit chat that followed, we proceeded back to Dusit Hotel then to our apartment before midnight.

The next day, Had to leave Makati at 10 to catch lunch at Paranaque. After lunch, most of them took their afternoon nap but I had another thing in mind, playing around with my Canon S3 IS (photos here). In the late afternoon had to drop Auntie Esme to the airport and then again back to Paranaque for Mass in the evening... After dinner and another round of chit chat among my Aunts we left before 10 but had to drop by my unit in Makati to get some stuffs and also for me to watch PBB Eviction Night... hehe... After PBB, had to drop my mom and my aunt to Victory Terminal in Pasay where they took the 12 mn trip to Baguio...

As for me, I suddenly realize that I was low on gas so had to refuel my car before I went home and the next day will be another drive to Fernwood this time...

No comments: