Friday, June 08, 2007

6 weird things about me

I got tagged by banggigay so now I have to write 6 weird things about me... grr... so hard to think... hehe...

1) It takes time for me to warm up... when I wake up (it takes time before I start getting noisy)... when I start to work (it takes time before I start to focus) when I meet new people (it takes time before I get comfortable with people that's why I usually get the first impression of being a snob) but once i start to get comfortable I'm such a warm, thoughtful and selfless being...

2) Whenever I read something or study at home (when still studying)... it is a must that the TV is turned on and that I'm comfortable with the show I'm watching... or else, I'd be easily bored or just sleep instead... Interestingly, I also have a fast grasp on what I read or hear under this setup... I'm still in awe on how I became a CPA and MBA under this setup...

3) I have my own room at our house in Baguio but whenever I'm home, I rarely use my room preferring to sleep in the sofa in our living room... Now, that I recently got a new sofa at my apartment, I'm starting to adopt the habit already... hehe...

4) I don't eat breakfast... Ever since high school, I don't usually eat breakfast since I prefer to use my just in time system of waking up. Wake up just in time to take a bath and just in time to leave and go to my destination...

5) I have this hero complex of always wanting to help friends and people (always wanting to save the world... hehe)... This is attributable to having an Eneagram profile of 2 or being a giver... People won't usually miss me since I try to always be around when needed just like a light house that guides the ships to shore...

6) I was born premature and spent 45 days in an incubator. Interestingly, the gap between the my age and my older sister is just 11 months and 3 days and guess what, we were both born via caesarian section... we have a very tough mom - two caesarian operation in a little over 11 months.

Tough to think of 6 weird things... I'm tagging rondz, she, arnold , mark, mascy and jan. For those I've tagged with multiply accounts who don't blog much... blog na...

No comments: