Friday, May 04, 2007

Stranded

It's been quite an easy day today... yet somehow as a twist of fate... I find myself stranded in the office... the twist came when I started fixing my things so I can move from my cubicle to my new room, which I only plan to do until 6 pm (started at 5pm)... My things were such a mess that I had to stay a little bit more... and suddenly at half past seven our CFO called for some urgent requirements for the syndicated loan (lucky him, I was still in the office or maybe, lucky me... since I may have to go back once I'm out due to the urgency of the matter... hehe...) and yet another twist came... for some reason, the bank was having difficulty sending the file to me... which I only got at past 9... took me just 10 minutes (fast break) to update the file and end this stranded times... no ill wills though as I understand the urgency of the situation. => One value I learned back in SGV before was a well-developed sense of urgency... and I'm stranded no more... or at least, I hope...

No comments: