Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Adjusting to my New Area...

It's my first full day in my new office area and I've noticed so many difference already...

1) It's a bit more brighter here since I'm at the window side... I get a fair share of sunshine as well as the regular office light...

2) It's a hell lot noisier here... actually I can here cars horn in Makati Ave/Paseo area... That's what you get just seven floors away from ground level... Now I have to worry about traffic noise not only when driving but also at work... hehe...

3) It's quite different getting information a few cubicle away... hehe... Before I just have to stand up a check from the next cubicle...

I'll get used to it... I guess...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naks....talaga lang ha....congrats!!!

Franc said...

hehe... super ingay kaya dito... pero at least, yung aircon, aayusin na... imagine 4 years si edwin dito, di man lang naisip ipaayos yung aircon... hehe... may built in kasi sya eh...