Saturday, April 21, 2007

Bitten by the Cleaning Bug




This is as rare as it gets... On a week which was not really good since things haven't been on my side lately; as well as, being out of sync at work (still on vacation mode... hehe)... Deadline is April 27 AGM at Singapore... things gets tougher by the minute... I decided to take some time out to clean my room... though it's more of an overhaul since I practically changed the overall make up of my room...
space
Computer table now beside the bed... the bed now facing the TV... the three sofa stools (including one shape like a dice)... new bed sheets & pillow cases and shedding away some excess stuff... has now created a more comfortable feel of my room... Still not over though since, I'm planning to shift from curtains to blinds... and still thinking of adding a sofa adjacent to the TV (but that's something I'd rather decide on some other day)...
space
Since I've been bitten by the cleaning bug, I also did my laundry, clean the kitchen and comfort room area... Must have been a severe infection inflicted upon me that's why I decided to go on a cleaning spree... but I guess the new look is a welcome change, I get to see daily when I get home... At least, things are now orderly at home... Now to shift the cleanliness and clarity stuff into my way of thinking... and start my push towards things I have to do in my work... and in my life...

No comments: