Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

In a few hours, I'll be turning a year older... a lot can happen in a year... and I am really so blessed in the past year and as things go, I will be keeping my momentum this year... Things are a lot better and every thing is quite different now... in all aspects...

Quite exciting though that in a few hours, I'll be reuniting with friends from Ateneo as I await the turn of the time... and this Saturday, with friends from SGV... somehow... a bitter sweet affair since I'll get to touch base with the few who's still in the country yet I'll be missing quite a handful who's out of the country...

Somehow, I got to contradict myself since I planned all my celebrations... I'm always the methodical one... wherein I was hoping for a lot of surprises... Somethings never change I guess in this diverse times... Anyway, as long as i get to enjoy the day then I guess, it would be well worth it... I've always valued my birthday compared to any other holidays since this is an event I can call my own... As the clock ticks closer, well... it's happy birthday to me time once again!!!

No comments: