Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Next 7 Wonders...


Since only one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world remains standing which is the Pyramids in Egypt, New7Wonders has started a poll to name the next 7 wonders of the world on July 7, 2007 (7/7/7) to be held at Lisbon, Portugal. This is a historic event as we get to be a part in identifying the 7 wonders of the modern world.

There are 21 finalist which have been considered to be the next 7 wonders of the world which will be chosen by millions (if not billions) of people all over the world through this site. The 21 finalist are:






















The 21 finalist was narrowed down from 77 top nominated locations. The 7 wonders of the ancient world was identified 2,200 years ago... so be a part of history or I guess, you may want to wait another 2,200 years... I already casted my vote... as well as my wish that the day will come that I can visit all 21 or at the very list the next 7 wonders of the world...

No comments: