Saturday, January 20, 2007

Missing the Impulse in Me

A monthly car loan amortization can change a lot of things, and for me, the effect was having a tighter budget and a lot less expenses... Of course, things were a lot tighter a few months ago... but my finances as of late have started to smoothen...

I'm no longer as impulsive a buyer as I used to be... I really haven't had a major purchase since then... even during times of sale and Christmas and even when I was in Hong Kong last month...

Of course, it's a lot better that I am a more of a discerning buyer now... but sometimes you get your best purchases on impulse... Well, now things are getting a lot better then I maybe I can resume being impulsive... hehe... or then again... maybe being a little stingy may be good at times.

No comments: