Thursday, January 11, 2007

Low on inkblogs



I've been running low on ideas lately... probably my thoughts are still on warm up mode after a chilly welcome for the New Year... the first gathering I attended for the year is Diane's wedding held last Saturday together with AGSB friends held at Greenhills (Church) and Makati Shangrila (Reception)... Quite nice seeing friends in a more formal atmosphere... Of course, it's a wedding...
Anyway, it was such a long day and night... starting with the Church wedding which started on time (Can't remember a time I attended a wedding that started on time)... to the traffic jam I've encountered at Edsa (over an hour from Ortigas to Rockwell... terrible)... to the reception, where most of my AGSB friends started appearing... and to a few rounds of drinks before finally calling it a day...
The reception was lively... food was great... The MTV was so funny... and of course, the chance to catch up and chat with friends made the event better... and the best part was that I had the whole of the following day to catch up with lost sleep... hehe... which I definitely took advantage of.

No comments: