Friday, November 03, 2006

New Beginnings

Stories become interesting when it's disected into meaningful chapters... It gives one a chance to look back at the chapter that has passed and digest where the story is leading the protagonist... a suspense-filled cross road which may make or unmake a story...

An interlude is the phase I can say where I am... Neither here nor there... A chapter of my life has ended after graduate studies... a lot more free time which was now spent on the gym and at times on travel... So what's next???

I decided to live life by the day so that I can relish each experience and event in my life yet at the same time prepare a bit for the future... I thought that I should start designing life for the future but I realized what's the thrill if you can't enjoy the present... Sometimes, a little spice makes life sweeter... The important thing is I know what I want and I guess, I'll let life take me where it leads... so just bring it!!!

No comments: