Monday, November 27, 2006

Ain't Super Franc after All

AGSB @ 40



Family @ Fort and Seaside



With Yohannce


FAA Babies @ Mall of Asia


  • Super Franc was the brand I chose in my marketing class before to depict who I am. Well, it's not really a childhood hangover but moreso, it's the level of output I expect from my self and always being there for family and friends... Got that tested last weekend which was quite busy and involved being in so many places one after another...
  • Still tired from my out of the country trip last thursday... I went to Ateneo's 40th anniversary at the Rockwell Tent last Friday... It was nostalgic (seeing old friends, meeting new ones and being back to where you spent two and a quarter year studying MBA) , entertaining (imagine seeing your former professors performing song and dance numbers) and memorable (aside from the nostalgia, you start to build up moments to remember again... now as an alumni already)... Stayed with friends 'til past one am. before i drove myself home...
  • Hours later at about five am, I had to pick up Mama, Auntie Norma, Cousins Simon and Jen at the terminal for their weekend visit in Manila... We have to tour them different places... Market, Market!!!, Seaside... Landmark and Mall of Asia... It was twice as exhausting for me since I'm also the designated driver and they really had a blast shopping... Now, I know where I got my tendency to be an impulsive buyer... Finally brought them back to the terminal at Sunday night...
  • In between their visit I had to squeeze in a Sunday Meeting (too bad... I don't have OT pay... at least I got to have a free lunch) with the CEO and CFO of the Company about the financials... Well, duty calls...
  • I also had to meet up with former SGVeans Joy, Sharon (with Sioty and Baby Yohannce), Kreng and Macoy (FAA Babies after SGV) for a short get together with Joy before she get to go back to US... Coffee at Cafe Breton in Mall of Asia... A few chats and also seeing how Sharon's baby Yohannce is one of the friendliest baby I saw... Imagine she was conversing with all the babies (babies have their own language, I guess) and even playing around with the crew at Cafe Breton... Joy had to leave early since she has to check in for her flight... Anyway, probably its not the volume of time that matters for friends, its the effort of still trying to meet up even during hectic times...

  • The weekend wasn't over still I still had to do my laundry for the clothes I used in my trip to China last week... Finally, felt tired after laundry and went to bed since I'd still be early the next day since my car is under coding on Mondays...
  • A full weekend that Super Franc has managed to squeak pass... Always being available has its drawbacks... but on the other hand time spent with good company is time well spent... Super Franc now takes a breather... before another 4-day trip to China and Hong Kong on Sunday...

No comments: