Monday, April 20, 2009

Home Sick Home...

It's my fourth day in sick bay... Had to miss work last Friday since I wasn't feeling well... Fever... Colds... and Cough... had my leave last Friday... I usually take vacation leaves but rarely go on sick leaves...

Even Friday rest was not enough for me to recover as I had to struggle with a terrible case of colds over the weekend (this time in my weekend in Baguio) ... a really terrible one at that... Spent most of my time sleeping (as if I would be doing something else every time I go home)... Actually, I did go out from time to time, only to come back and sleep again... hehe... I hate having colds... It really takes much of my strength...

Now back to the office this time with my regular coughing spell... This is something I am more used to... but still I'd prefer being healthy rather than this sick state... I should be good as new in a day or two... Home Sick Home no more... as there's still much to do for the AGM and as the usual way things have evolved... there are some minor nuances brewing again... Sick and on a deadline... that sucks!!! =<

No comments: