Monday, March 03, 2008

Hello Outside World...

A lot has come and gone since my last blog and the big part of the story was I made it past the board meeting in one piece... It's always tough for me during the board meeting as I am usually grilled about the financials of the Company... and though there may be some misses... I did get my proverbial tap in the back for a job well done... of course, the job well done is to be shared with the whole finance and accounting team... so there goes the reason I'm not visible lately...

Week before board meeting had a glimpse of the outside world with Alex despidida (waah... that's not a good thing for me since it'll be more work for me...)... Metrowalk with AGSB friends (finally met up with Ateneo friends after each being stuck in our busy lives)... Visit to Avelon Zoo (not really worth the P200 entrance fee as you can navigate the place in 20 minutes)...

Then a sigh of relief that we have made our full year announcement in time... talk about meeting tight deadline... first lap over and one final hump to surpass before I start getting back to my vacation mode...

Had a mini vacation mode this weekend with a trip back to Baguio... though I did bring some finance work home... I wasn't able to do anything as our broadband in Baguio was down... so in place was a restful weekend spent with family and friends...

Had a nice time hanging out with SLU friend Min and her daughter Hannah...
Had an old school backyard basketball with my Inaanak Arvin...
Had my first part of my birthday celebration with Family...
Had attended my Tita's own birthday celebration...
Had plenty of rest and slack time with the very cool rainy weather prevalent at that time...

Then it's now back to reality and it's major number crunching time again... but despite the busy schedule... there'll be time and place for saying my hello to the outside world... with several more versions of my birthday this coming weekend... and then the tough Taiwan Annual Report finalization... and I now release the break and time to accelerate again in my work mode... =>

No comments: