Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Plan B

It's always the safer option to leave thing as it is, try to endure and just go on. Changing lanes, jumping ships is always a difficult task but at times it is what we need... A change of environment... An ending to signal a new beginning. By nature, we fear the uncertain and the unsure so we'd rather endure periods of discontent and go on like zombies wandering aimlessly or just being blind followers just trying to live by the day. Then what is life if just a meaningless passing of time.


So enter plan B. We should have our life's plan B when we want to shake things up and take a new direction. It may not always be the easiest option, but make it the option that would give you peace and add value. We don't always have the luxury of time to just go around without a goal. If the situation doesn't seem to prosper, maybe it may just mean that it should be us who should just move on and take a crazy leap of fate. If the mind does not give you much option then it may be the time to follow your hearts desire.

To add comfort whether we go on with Plan A, B or C or whatever letter that may be, there is no such thing as a wrong decisions... only consequences from the choices we make... It will eventually bring us somewhere... or maybe somewhere we never expected. That's what make up the story of our life. We don't have to fear how that story evolves since it will just go on naturally and at the end of it all, it's still our story to tell and our own life to live. Leave a little room for fate to throw its sweet and nasty surprises. Even the not so good ones are just road blocks to be able bring us to where we should be when the time is due.

About plans, I still have a long list of yearend preparation to plan. It's always a bittersweet season with the festive atmosphere being dampened by the yearend rush and the delay in the 13th month pay. Boooo!!! People wanting to look good has brought more harm than good... Spirit of Christmas, where are you??? Ok, I do enjoy that I am able to spend time in meeting friends and fitting Christmas lunch dinners to my running training schedule and work. I still have yet to find the time, the budget and the motivation to come up with a Christmas list and shop for gifts.

Come to think of it, even this post has been few days in the making as it's been real hard trying to squeeze in time to write and even if it's one of the things I'd love to do. Running has taken up a lot of my time and I'm really loving the training experience. I've been making progress lately. I just hope that I would be able to reach my goal in time. It's a challenge I'd wish to work hard for and among another challenge I'm thinking of doing is attending "Simbang Gabi..." Am I up for it??? I hope so... Maybe doing my training in the morning can come after morning masses. I still have a few days to consider that thought.. and in any case, I get enough caffeine to pull it off, I do have a Christmas wish I have in mind... and that makes it such a tempting challenge... =>

No comments: