Saturday, February 06, 2010

32 before 32



This piece should have been written a day ago since it's now actually 31 before 32. What's in a number??? 32 days before I turn 32. This is one of the few times I would publicly admit my age as I don't feel or act like my age. I admit I can be childish at times and though I'm handling king-size responsibilities, I'm still always looking to be as free-spirited as I can. The countdown begins and I'm now looking forward that in a month's time, I'll be back in my favorite time of the year.


I'm still sorting several details before that date and as I saw the calendar a few moments ago, it will be a short while later. I must have been having such a great time that I may have missed that the days are slowly piling up. Well, I guess that chapter will unfold on its own.

The week was a bit on the boring side at work and not that there's not much to do. I'm just starting to get used to the not-so-busy, no-super-urgent deadline to catch mode. Started the week, with a return trip to Bataan to go over some issues and spend a lunch treat with the Accounting Team. It was a welcome breather from the usual un-fresh air of the metropolis. Somehow, my weeknights have been packed meeting with friends for some project and spending the rest of the time with a comforting presence.

It's a welcome change that I'm starting to catch up with life and I do plan to max out my happy time. I'm really serious when I said that I'm done with chasing impossible deadlines. Some changes are kicking in, I'm outside my usual comfort zone and I'm loving it. I'm quite excited with days to come and that I'm appreciating that everything is more balanced.

There's so many things that could go wrong that tomorrow brings but that's just the thing that makes it sensible... Nothing is certain... =>

No comments: