Monday, September 21, 2009

And Yet Another Long Weekend...

I'm getting used to this... 4th Long weekend in 5 weeks... Can I compress my work hours in 4 days??? haha...

This one was spent mostly unlocking the Lost Symbol by Dan Brown... and midway to the book I had a hunch on one of the mystery in the book and by the end of the story, the hunch was proven to be right... I'm not sure if I was smart enough to unlock the mystery so soon or it was a bit obvious... well, I still did enjoy spending most of the weekend just reading a book... It's one of the challenges I wanted to surpass... It's really difficult reading a book with all the technology around...

Spent Friday @ Nommu for Mascy's birthday... Nice to meet some friends and it's been quite some time since I last saw them... and the next would probably be after a few months with so many people on their exodus vacation to US... Thank PAL for their promo months ago... Too bad, I wasn't book a vacation of my own... but I'll have my time for my own vacation... Enough miles for Oz next year and let's see if I can have Europe as the next destination... Well, that's still a busy season ahead so I'll leave it at that... I'm still trying to squeeze in various Ph destination in the short run...

Then I still have several major expenditures to think about before the end of the year... To Mac or not to Mac??? Should I get a Macbook??? and also thinking of Camera Upgrade... oh well, I still have a few months to make up my mind... or better yet, a few more months to convince myself to save instead... hehe...

And yeah another thought to think about, it's back to work tom... =<

Excess Inkblogs: Happy Birthday She (Sept. 22) and Arlyn (Sept. 24)

Thoughtless Thoughts:
"Doing one's job doesn't always bring smiles and laughter for the simple reason that there are always other things that can make us happy..."

No comments: