Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life Sucks!!!

Just that I have said that I still don't have my 'Life Sucks!!!' blog and here am ready to blog about my first Life Sucks!!! blog of the year... It was long overdue but I tried to keep the sane side of me on top of things but I guess I work best with my erratic and gloomy modes...

I feel that there was a bit of a shift to better days... and somehow, there's some progress on my deadline... there's still some tinge of unhappiness that clouded my atmosphere as of late...

  • Just as I am about to finish my funding activity, I get blamed for everything that has caused delays... I take offense and things will be dealt with at the proper time...
  • I'm not really in tip top shape and have been sick for the past few days... Need to go back to my regular exercise once I get out of the higher ups call direct...
  • There's always something amiss everytime I'm tight on a deadline... Lucky charm needed... Or maybe that's what stress balls are for...
  • I'm short of manpower and it shows on the pace we have... More work for us...
  • I't's late and I'm stranded in the office and have no idea when I could go home... desperate times...
  • I'd like to go to search for career alternatives... but I guess I'm stuck in the peak of the busy season crunch... and it's not really a nice time to go for such move... there'll be a time for that...
  • and a whole lot more...
Anyway, there's always a better way at seeing things and I'd like to say that though life sucks, I'm still doing fine... I guess even if there's a million reason to frown, there's always... even just a single reason to smile... and probably I do have a few... =>

No comments: