Monday, January 26, 2009

An Earlier Monday...

Chinese New Year Monday and there's such peace and quiet... a little on the edge of being a bit boring... though some surprises is starting to pop up... I'd take a boring day of peace than the usual stressful routine...

Had an early start today... Now I know that it's a bit dark at 6 am... relegated to hell's pit (basement 4) at Somerset since Jing would be using my B2 parking slot... Undeveloped region since it's a bit harder to park down there since there are still no lines to guide... Anyway, it's a favor to do for a friend...

I'll be off at 5 pm today and I'm not sure if it should be a good thing since I can only bring my car out of hell's pit at 7 pm due to coding... hmm... I should just enjoy the so little time that the world does not revolve around me... and soon it'll be back to those time...

And an earlier Monday also means earlier to go home... hehe... I'm going for earlier says ahead... =>

Excess Inkblogs: How I wasted time 5-7 without car??? Ride with Jing til Q Ave and take the MRT back... haha... Crazy and Funny... =>

No comments: