Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pressure... Please Leave Me...

I don't know if my high treshhold for pressure can pull me off this one... but days into the half year, I can feel the pangs of pressure in my half-year requirements... Still wondering on how to cross over the bigger challenge...

One thing, I know, it'll be over somehow or someway... but the thought process on getting to somehow and someway seems to be an arduous task... Giving up... maybe... though I don't think it's a thought I would entertain...

It's my time to hover that gloomy dark cloud... and I hope that some bright lights would glisten... and that all the pressure packed times would leave... and then again, I'll try my best to remain sane on this gloomy spell... There will always be a good tomorrow to look forward to...

No comments: