Thursday, May 29, 2008

Meatings...

I've found another word for working lunches and dinners... MEATING... and that's my current state as of the moment... I've been back for a week at the ofice yet but I don't think I have spent no more than two hours in my room since last week cause I'm so packed with meetings...

Fridays and Sunday was spent with Jing centralized in the board room cramming for materials for the due diligence... Three Monday meetings with different banks... and marathon meetings and discussions from Tuesday to Thursday... I'm a bit tired and exhausted but I still am just half way at the task at hand...

Tomorrow, I'm flying off to Cambodia for yet another series of discussions and plant tour... but when I get back on Sunday... I'm sure, I will be relieved for I got past a hectic stretch after returning from Asutralia... and I think, there'll be less meating and eating will be more of a social activity from then on... =>

No comments: