Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Done with HP7

I'm finally done reading all 759 pages of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows... and J. K. Rowling made quite a masterpiece... The chase was not only full of mysteries but a lot of revelations; as well... Of course, being the last... it contains the biggest battle scene among all 7 books...

Harry Potter 1 was the first novel I did read... and also took me the longest to read... hehe... even if its the thinest in the collection... and now it's over... the only thing to anticipate is the movie version but I hope they do much better than the last one...

After a lot of heroism and surprises... I'm glad to see an end of a series... It's really quite hard to wait 2 to 3 years for the next book... hehe... and who knows a dark wizard may yet rise after some time and the story may continue... but that's J.K. Rowling's job... hehe...

No comments: