Sunday, February 18, 2007

Rest Hard... Work Hard... Play Hard...

My Sundays have shown a strong indication of the phase I am in the "Rest Hard... Work Hard... and Play Hard..." cycle as I've managed my professional life practically that way... Give as much as I can on a particular endeavor - whether at work, having fun or just plain taking a rest... There's just no middle ground...

Well, January Sundays have been spent with lots of rest... and now as my work deadline approaches... work has been occupying my weekends as of late... and of course, soon it'll be time to play and have a splendid time where I can have more time to spend away from work and resume my jet setting ways... travel is back in my schedule...

It's always been a habit to look forward for happier times at times when times are tough so us not to dampen my spirits... and it does work... for what I've learned in my first few years at work... there's always an end to stressfull days... The passion for life gives you a will to succeed at work... or be happy in life... There's always tomorrow to look forward to...

No comments: